Ahmet Efendi Bath
Standing out as one of the biggest baths in Konya, Ahmet Efendi Bath is located on the qibla side of Aziziye Mosque. The parts of the historical bath, which were destroyed over time or remained in a pit, has been in repair and restoration since 2019 and will be put into service in the near future. It is expected that both entrances of the bath from Ahmet Efendi Bazaar and the street side will be opened for use after the restoration. The ancient sources state that the bath had a large dome with six windows on its rim, just above the camegah (undressing section). The ornaments, which have been on the dome before, unfortunately did not survive but projects are provided in the restoration drafts. The bath area is passed over the single-domed cold section, and there are four open and four closed private rooms in this area. The bath, located in Konya, stands out as an important example of Ottoman Architecture.
Sille Subaşı Bath
Sille Subaşı Bath, also known as Ak Hamam, Aşağı Hamam, Hacı Ali Ağa Hamam, was built in 1884 by Hacı Ali Ağa with a double bath plan (symmetrical) in the Selçuklu district of Konya. The bath is a quite simple structure in terms of architecture; it has two different sections; the eastern section belongs to men and the western section belongs to women. Although they have different entrances, both sections are designed with the same form. The plain structure of the bath is not only evident in the architectural sense, but also in the building materials. Sille Subaşı Bath, which was built using only rubble stone and brick, consists of three main sections in accordance with the traditional bath understanding; dressing room, cold section, and hot section. The dressing room is the area designed to be used for changing clothes and preparing the bath in general, this is the widest place in the bath. The hot section is the bathing section, and the cold section is a transition section created to acclimate the body to the warmth of the bath environment. There are marble seats in the cold section, as people mostly go to this area to get tired of the hot section and take a breather. The cold section in the Subaşı Bath was created with this need in mind. The cold section, designed in the form of square blocks, is closed with a dome with plenty of light, providing a comfortable seating environment for people. Although the Subaşı Bath was unusable due to an unfortunate fire in the past, it was restored by the Selçuklu Municipality in 1998 and opened to service as the Sille Folk Culture Museum.
The bath, which was built in the 15th century during the reign of Karamanoğlu İbrahim Bey II, was repaired in 1754. It is located between Şerafeddin Mosque and Shams Tabrizi in Konya. It was designed with a double bath plan and was built using cut stone - rubble stone. In the course of time, the domes of the bath were demolished, and wooden domes were built and renewed. The pool with leaf formed fountain in the women's section and the 3m-diameter white-purple pool in the men's section are considered the most important parts of the bath. The hot section with a cross plan and covered with a dome consisting of three iwans, the dressing room with a square plan and the hot section are interconnected.